Please register your product for warranty within 30 days after your purchase.
Proof of purchase is required to register and make use of our warranty.
WARRANTY INFORMATIONQuality is very important for us at Lumos. Therefore we guarantee that an item purchased from Lumos is in good condition and continues to work as expected under normal use, within the first year of your purchase. You can check out our Terms and Conditions regarding our warranty here. It is under section 6. Limited Warranty.
Furthermore we discourage buying helmets second hand, as degradation of material or impact on the foam which may not be apparent, can compromise the protective quality of the helmet.
Below we have summarized some important notes from our Terms and Conditions regarding warranty:
- The standard warranty period starts from date of purchase and requires proof of purchase.
- The warranty is valid only for the original purchaser of a product, and cannot be transferred to another person upon the sale, lease, or transfer of the product.
- Any replacement or product can only be provided within the country of purchase.
- Battery life related issues are excluded from our warranty, as the actual battery life may vary and depends on numerous factors, including the usage and configuration of the product.
If you wish to make use of your warranty, we'll be happy to help. Just send us an email to email@example.com with:
- A quick summary of what isn't working.
- Your order number (e.g. US#1234) or a copy of your receipt.
- Photo or video proof of the issue.
- A picture of the Serial number (S/N) of your helmet. You can find this on a white sticker in your helmet.
- Your shipping address and phone number. Used for courier purposes only.